2020年11月16日月曜日

【US Presidential Election】Biden is better than Trump but still far below minimum expectation.

U.S presidential election's result seems to be finally settled after nearly 2 weeks from Voting Day. (It is so slow or lazy process ! )

From my point of view, the achievement of incumbent President Trump has been so splendid including recovering U.S. economy, closing middle-east diplomatic relation between Israel and several Arabic counties, bringing peaceful or friendly atmosphere in Far East Region and etc, some of which had been considered as "mission impossible" for a very long time.

Comparing with Obama Administration which had always advocated the very beautiful remarks but had no concrete results, I think, Trump administration's achievement has been so fabulous and unprecedented.

Trump used to underestimated Covid 19 publicly but making fools of Covid-19 has still been understandable from the economic view point but the only thing I really hate Trump's behavior is his positive attitude toward White Supremacy Groups such as "Proud Boys".

Everything was good but, because of his racist attitude only, I strongly disappointed with Trump and objected to his re-election. I think, many people has the same feeling as me on this issue.

I still can't understand why Trump did NOT criticize the racist publicly. If he did so, he definitely could be re-elected because, other than this point, everything Trump did had been so unprecedented.

I know, Biden has been corrupted and his son (Hunter Biden) is the one leveraging his father(Biden)'s position and power for his personal interest. Additionally, as Trump criticized, Biden has no achievement as a politician in his career !

So, I am also so negative to Biden.  

In short, from my point, Biden is bad and Trump is the worst.

I now strongly believe, the best scenario could be that Biden quits the presidential position immediately after his inauguration due to his own health problem and something, which might lead to Kamala Harris' replacement instead of Biden!

I believe, Kamala is the one !

2 件のコメント:

  1. いつも楽しく拝見しております
    文中、2回ほど出てくるunpresentedはunprecedentedでしょうか?私は英語学習者で、ちょうど昨日unprecedentedという単語を習ったものですから、どうしても気になり投稿してしまいました。失礼お許しください。これをきっかけにunprecedentedという単語を自分に定着させたいです笑

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Oops !! It is my mistake. "Unprecedented" is correct.
      Thank you for your pointing out.
      Anyway, let's study together for our improvement!!!

      削除